Casa da Tojeira
Casa da Tojeira 'Tojeira' Grande Reserva Alvarinho & Trajadura White 2019
$29.99 Sold out
'Reserva' is a term used to indicate that the wine is of higher quality and has been aged for 1-2 years. It is a common misconception that Vinho Verdes do not have the ability to be aged, but we're here to tell you that that is completely wrong. Even more so, the longer you keep this wine without opening, the better it will get! This Grand Reserve has been aged for 6 months on French oak and 6 months in the bottle.
- Serving: 50°F - 54°F
- Great to enjoy with: Dinner Party
- Tasting notes: Wood, Vanilla, Citrus, & Stone Fruits
- We ship to all locations within the United States and internationally.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 2-3 business days.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost.
By showcasing products that are frequently purchased together or based on a customer's browsing and purchase history,
it can help drive additional sales and increase order values.
Helps build trust and credibility with new shoppers, encouraging them to make a purchase.
Add on optional description to this section